Setting up Business Activities and a Company in Indonesia

To establish a business in Indonesia, if you do not require a local legal entity for the investment proposed, you could choose to appoint an Agent or Distributor, or set up a Representative Office. Many foreign investors at the early stage of entering the Indonesia market choose to set up an Agency Agreement or Representative Office, then later after the business starts to grow they will apply for a Foreign Direct Investment Company (FDI) status.


This is referred to most commonly in Indonesia by its Indonesian acronym PMA, or Penanaman Modal Asing
RQ7KATQ2G8JB

1 comment:

John Smith said...

I really appreciate posts, which might be of very useful for beginners in blogging as I am.I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.I book mark it and I hope i will get more important and useful data from here
Read more on: Legal Transcription Company